Sunday 21 October 2007

WOW!

The response for the "design team" is just amazing! I honestly had no clue that I would get the response that I got! So, in order to apply for the DT all you have to do is send in 3 of your best samples of journaling and one sample of an actual page with a creative use of journaling i.e. hidden journaling or a unique method of journaling. Please remember this blog is about journaling, so you will not be judged on page design only on your journaling. Please send all entries to stcrupko@yahoo.com.

The call will run until November 20th. I will announce the new DT on Nov 21st.

5 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

I just came over to check out your blog.I cant wait to see and watch this blog grow, I know I need help journaling! I'll be back often. Laurie

carol wingert said...

Hi Stella- i just posted about your blog and tagged you at the same time. Just check out my blog for what you need to do...looking forward to your response. Carol

Ali said...

Wow, what an opportunity. Thank you for this BLOG. It's just do awesome to see journaling recognized as important and a major focus in the art of scrapbopoking. TY for the DT challenge, I will definitely be applying- Thanks~! !
~Ali in Nova Scotia

Nicole Drewniak said...

Very excited to see this! I have applied and am waiting hopefully. :0)

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh.. I knew you would have a fantastic turn out! Loving the idea of this blog! THanks so much for doing this!