The inspiration for this challenge comes from the 2 peas stash challenge for this week.
1. Take ANY photo from your stack of photos that you have not scrapped. DON'T LOOK FOR PAPER TO MATCH OR EMBELLISHMENTS!!! Grab some blank sheets of writing paper.
2. First write down the answers to the following:
3. Next write down 10 random things that the photo brings to mind. It can be anything at all.
4. Next write down any feelings the photo brings up.
5. Do you have any memoribilia associated with this photo? If so go get it.
6. Does the picture remind you of a song or a quote? If so, write it down.
7. With the above, start writing without any worry about punctuation or spelling.
8. Begin to perfect what you wrote.
9. Ok, now you can pull out the paper and embellishments. Scrap your photo/photos.
10. Now, write out your journaling in your very own handwriting.
All right, I will be back in just a bit with my example.