Wednesday 25 June 2014

Channeling Amy Kingsford

We get to be inspired by a scrappers gallery over at Get It Scrapped and this month it was our very own Amy!

Supplies: Just be ~ Go bold or go home part 1 from Pixels and Company, Colorize photo action from Pioneer Woman, Shadow Styles from One Little Bird Designs.

“One of my best friends just turned 50 and asked me to take photos of her family on the beach. It was mid day and the photos were blown out so, I exaggerated that aspect with Photoshop to make it look intentional.”
“I noticed that Amy often: scrapbooks a single photo on a page, uses a light back ground paired with bold colors, adds visually strong titles, includes stripes and dimensional elements, and repeats shapes. Inspired by these things, I used a trendy brush-script title and striped paper in bold colors on a light background. I added stitched triangles for a pop of color and textural interest.” 

No comments: