Sunday 7 August 2011

Meatballs

I am playing along with Scrapping with Liz today.
I downloaded the recipe card and made my entry.


While I love cooking, I thought it prudent to teach my boys a couple of really good meals they could cook too. (I am sure that their wives will thank me one day.) The middle one really makes excellent meatballs and hamburger patties. He sometimes moans when the mince is too cold. I have to also watch that he doesn't over season, as he likes things a lot more spicy than I do!

Papers used are from Elise's Pieces - her 365.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Yes....their wives will definitely thank you one day:)))
(My man knows how to make a wicked porridge;)) Although I cannot lie- hie UpsideDown Pineapple Cake is to die for:)
Thanks for sharing this recipe. My family will love you too:)

Carol B said...

yum