Tuesday 7 September 2010

Olivia's challenge 87.

Olivia created a double Lo for this challenge.
Close-up of the left
Close-up of the right page.

Title : Incredible journey

It is about my journey from deciding I wanted to study product design, through studying for my advanced higher & applying for university, to getting my university place & sitting my final exam. Last September the point I'm at now seemed so far away. I had doubts over whether I'd pass my exam as it was a two year course in one year & I hadn't studied any of the lower levels. Plus, with a huge surge in university applications I knew I'd have a lot of competition for a place. Faced with this I could have given up as the odds seemed to be stacked against me, but I persevered & couldn't believe it when not only was I offered a place on my first choice course but I also got an A for both my final project & exam.


No comments: