This is the challenge:
What makes you mad, name your pet peeves to the buttons that people push that trigger a response from you, what makes you angry immediately and demands a reaction from you.
*Peeved--adjective: annoyed, irritated, vexed.
Below is a random list of my pet peeves:
1. Cupboard and closet doors being left open. I always seem to be the one who smacks into them.
2. Noisy eaters. Chew with your mouth closed and stop clicking your cutlery against your teeth!
3. Telemarketers. 'Nuff said.
4. Tardiness. I try to be organized and early in order to respect your time and keep things running smoothly. Please do the same for me.
5. People who speed through the school zone. Hello? Do you really want to kill someone's child?
6. Texting. Especially while driving. There are enough distractions on the road without adding to them deliberately.