Saturday 10 March 2012

My brown eyed girl

As you know I love to journal (usually) but I took these photos when planning an article I wrote for Ramona's MemoryClips blog, here. I loved them and when I found a ScrapMatters Design Team collab called "brown eyed girl" I knew just what I had to do!
This LO will be the first page of my digi album for her. I will use a three ring bound album because I want the LO's to be chronological even if I scrap out of order - I am a bit anal like that.

I have found a blog post by Janet Phillips that I can identify with, she has the same kind of daughter as I do, one that questions everything and often chooses what makes the most sense to them, rather than choosing to be obedient. I loved Janet's insight and know that I will have another LO for my Rosie with some words of encouragement for her in the near future. Just because I struggle to flow with words verbally, doesn't mean I won;t write them down so that she can read them and hold them in her hands.

No comments: