Monday 4 July 2011

Olivia's challenge 107.






























There are decisions I have made where things haven't gone to plan & at the time I wished I had done something different, but I'm also a believer in everything happens for a reason. Even when my decisions haven't been the best ones I still wouldn't wish to change them. Something I would like to change though is being a creature of habit. I do the same things at the same times everyday, I eat the same food & I use the same dishes, I still have a teaspoon my parents bought for me in Florida in 1993! I get overly sentimental about things, I've lost count of the number of times I've cried because a favourite cup or bowl has gotten broken. I wish I could go with the flow more easily, it would certainly make my life easier & mean I'm able to go with a change of plan.

No comments: