Meet Laura from harrassed Mom.
1. Why you started the blog/ who you’re blogging for
I am blogging for myself J I started blogging initially as a 365 photo project but then it developed into a journal about the trials and tribulations of my divorce, being a single mom and having to move home again.
2. What you love about it/ hate about it
I love having an outlet where I can say what I want, when I want about what I want. Its my space and I can do what I want with it.
3. How you came to choose the name for your blog.
The day I registered I felt harassed and so harassed mom was born.
4. Who would you give your last rolo to?
David. Right now my kids aren’t in my good books so it’s not likely they would get a rolo if I had 6 rolls
5. If I were a colour, which would I be...and why.
Blue or yellow. Even though I love pink but blue and/or yellow are such bright happy colours.
6. What 3 moments defined your life and explain briefly.
The journey that followed the divorce – it was a painful time
7. What song would best describe you? I cant think of one! Maybe Dido – Life for Rent?
8. If you could choose another career or job and money is no option, what would you do?
I would write or run a small coffee shop/party venue.
9. If the faerie comes with her magic wand and give you one wish that you have to use for yourself (and no one else), what would it be?
A full time live in domestic!
10.What are you doing this December and are you looking forward to it?
NOTHING and I can not wait!
11. What 3 things are on your Christmas wish list?
A Kenwood Chef
Gift vouchers for books
12. What is your idea of a perfect day off?
Doing nothing! Ok this probably wouldn’t happen I would find something to do but in theory I would like to wake up when I wanted to, have a breakfast I wanted to, read, blog, check out the internet, maybe watch a DVD or too, have lunch somewhere chilled, go home have a nap. LOL you get the picture.
13. Favourite book – one that you can read over and over and not tire of?
Tuesdays With Morrie and Between Two Eternities
14. First blog you started reading?
It was Jeanettes(http://www.therealjenty.com) locally and then Rachels (http://www.singlemomseeking.com/)
15. You get to make over one room in your house – which room would it be and why? Maybe add a pic of how you would like to change it!
I think my en-suite – it’s a yukky avo green now. I would rip out everything and redo it all in white and black!