Saturday, 28 November 2009
JUST IMAGINE … because the possibilities are endless!!
From the minute you wake up every day to the minute you go to sleep, you are saving the world!
You are BEN 10!
You can battle BAKUGAN!
You are SPIDERMAN, BATMAN and SUPERMAN all at once!
You have a powerful imagination – use it wisely and the possibilities truly are endless …
Thursday, 26 November 2009
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in South Africa and so it totally slipped my mind...but being online and seeing all those greetings has lead me to wish all of you that do celebrate a really blessed thanksgiving day.
- I am thankful for my faith in God, and His faithfulness to me.
- I appreciate my husband who makes me laugh, stands by me through thick and thin, is a great Father and wonderful provider.
- I value my 3 living children, through the bickering and fighting, to the peaceful sleeping cherubs they can be.
- My 2 babies in heaven, I look forward to spending eternity getting to know them better and catching up.
- The 4 cats that make our house a home, adding cat hair and character are blessings too.
- My home, and the fact that I don't have to clean it all by myself.
- I am thankful for my car, that allows me to play Mom's taxi in comfort and style.
Tuesday, 24 November 2009
Title: 'A Couple of Buds'
and shows my daughter with 2 of her pre-school friends.
The only journaling is their names
As for the recipe, the die cut is the green border strip under the photo, the textured paper is the green one. I combined the cardstock and the scalloping into one scalloped card. The 2 papers are the orange paisley and the plain orange under the photo. I inked with black and added black rhinestone bling along the border strip and added a rhinestone circle around the title. I cut the journaling block rubon in half as I didnt need the whole block and also added some rubon flowers. I added some black circles and stitched orange X over them.
Monday, 23 November 2009
Sunday, 22 November 2009
(the siblings challenge)
Friday, 20 November 2009
This LO is for my sunscreen album, inspired by the Baz Lurhmann song. Little quote card has some of the lyrics written on it: Keep your old love letters, throw away your own bank statements.
My journaling is hidden in the little stitched pocket I created.