We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in South Africa and so it totally slipped my mind...but being online and seeing all those greetings has lead me to wish all of you that do celebrate a really blessed thanksgiving day.
- I am thankful for my faith in God, and His faithfulness to me.
- I appreciate my husband who makes me laugh, stands by me through thick and thin, is a great Father and wonderful provider.
- I value my 3 living children, through the bickering and fighting, to the peaceful sleeping cherubs they can be.
- My 2 babies in heaven, I look forward to spending eternity getting to know them better and catching up.
- The 4 cats that make our house a home, adding cat hair and character are blessings too.
- My home, and the fact that I don't have to clean it all by myself.
- I am thankful for my car, that allows me to play Mom's taxi in comfort and style.