Saturday 12 September 2009

Melissa's challenge 64.


The long of it & the short of it
Journaling reads:
P1: 25 months old and never had a hair cut, but that was soon to come to an end if I was ready or not! Daddy, Pop Pop, Gramma, and many others kept on pressuring and I finally gave in. I will miss those cute CJ curls!
P2: It wasn't as terrible as I had envisioned - you were so good for Janis. You didn't cry or mind too much that she was trying to cut your hair. It did help that she occupied you with a sucker. When it was all done, you still look as cute as ever even though I like your hair long!

3 comments:

Shazza said...

Hi Stefanie!


I came across your blog whilst blog hopping....... as you do.

Love your layouts , they are fab!!

If you ever need any inspiration I run two challenge sites:
ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

and

From Screen 2 Sscrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

Would love you to come and play along or become a follower to get my most recent postings

cheers
Shazza

Tracy said...

Great job, Melissa ...

Love, Tracy G

Nicole Drewniak said...

What a bittersweet memory! Tfs!