Friday 28 February 2014

Channeling Celeste Smith:

on The Get It Scrapped blog today:



Stefanie Semple says, “I have had Rome on my bucket list since I first developed a bucket list, with visiting the Colosseum ( or Flavian Amphitheatre as it should be known) a top priority.”
“Celeste often adds strips of patterned papers at the top and bottom edges of her canvas, frequently using striped prints trimmed to run in many short lines (vs. a few long ones). The photos always steal the show on Celeste’s layouts, but her titles are also prominent. She often embellishes with buttons and stitches down her paper strips.”
“Inspired by Celeste, I’ve got a prominent photo, clear title, striped prints, border strips, stitching and buttons. As much as I was channeling Celeste, I think this is close to my own style too.” 

No comments: