Linking up with this week's story and photo prompt, here.
Inside my bag is a bag organiser and I have things very organised and easy to find.
- natural coloured lipgloss, lipice and lipstick, eye liner
- small notebook and three (?) pens
- hand sanitiser and wet wipes
- small mirror, foldable hair brush, tissues
- car and house keys
- sunglasses and sunglass case
- lady necessities and pain pills - in case
- purse with cash and cards, second coin purse with small change (should be in the car)
- plastic shopping bag
I swapped my large pink purse for my daughter's blingy cat purse, because the purse filled the inside of the organiser and left me with no space. I am much happier with the smaller lighter version.
I can see my "Be Prepared" girl guide training and my need for organisation and lack of small children evident in the contents now, compared to even 5 years ago.