We have them, we use them every day.
The challenge is to do a LO either about a smell, touch, sound, sight or taste.
Otherwise choose one experience where you describe it using all 5 senses in your description/journaling. My example below.
- Sitting here enjoying the cool of the rocks seeping through my legs, while the sun warmed my back with it's delicious rays. My face sensitive to the fine salt spray on the breeze.
- The sound of the waves crashing and the seagulls squawking as they swoop and glide on the air currents.
- The tang of the sea filling my nostrils, so clear and refreshing.
- So much to admire of God's handy work, the varied blue and grey colours of the sea and sky, the freshly washed white of the foam, the many hues of brown in the rocks.
- The fish and chips we had for lunch a memory of delicate flavours.